Vista Banter

-   Email and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/email-windows-vista/)
-   -   How do I enter a permanent ending to my emails (http://www.vistabanter.com/140805-how-do-i-enter-permanent-ending-my-emails.html)

ann7667 September 17th 08 03:31 PM

How do I enter a permanent ending to my emails

I would like to end my emails with my name and phone number. How do I enter
that kind of information so that it automatically appears on all of my emails?

Delboy[_2_] September 17th 08 04:11 PM

How do I enter a permanent ending to my emails

Tools/Options/Signatures then tick "add signatures to all outgoing mail"

--
Delboy

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams

[email protected] October 27th 13 01:40 AM

[email protected] October 27th 13 01:41 AM

How do I enter a permanent ending to my emails

On Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:31:00 AM UTC-7, ann7667 wrote:
I would like to end my emails with my name and phone number. How do I enter
that kind of information so that it automatically appears on all of my emails?

Delboy's reply didn't work for me. The "tools" drop box didn't have options or signatures! So, what do I do?

Bruce Hagen[_2_] October 27th 13 01:56 AM

wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:31:00 AM UTC-7, ann7667 wrote:
I would like to end my emails with my name and phone number. How do I
enter
that kind of information so that it automatically appears on all of my
emails?

Delboy's reply didn't work for me. The "tools" drop box didn't have
options or signatures! So, what do I do?

Are you clicking on Tools in Windows Mail, or another program?

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP 2004 ~ 2010