Can someone help me

Old September 23rd 08, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
MelodeonJohn

Default Can someone help me

I accidently removed software on my new toshiba laptop L300-147 for my
Chicony Camera assistance I still have camera driver but cant find the
software for rest of programe.
anyone help

--
MelodeonJohn
MelodeonJohn's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/melodeonjohn.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old September 23rd 08, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Wandering[_2_]

Usually the only way to restore software you have removed is to reinstall
it. You should be able to restore your machine to the original factory state
by using the CD either supplied, or that you make from the program supplied
to make it.

Good luck.

Old September 23rd 08, 11:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

They are on the DVD that came with the Toshiba. Just insert it into the
drive and you can install each application separately.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

Old September 23rd 08, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DDW[_2_]

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:45:27 +0530, MelodeonJohn
wrote:

I accidently removed software on my new toshiba laptop L300-147 for my
Chicony Camera assistance I still have camera driver but cant find the
software for rest of programe.
anyone help

Did the camera come with the laptop? Maybe the software is available
on the Toshiba site.

DDW
No email please
Old September 24th 08, 02:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tom ferguson

http://ie.computers.toshiba-europe.c...=all&se arch=

--

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007

Old September 24th 08, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
knightrider™[_3_]

Try with a system restore???

--
knightrider™
knightrider™'s Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=33

Old September 24th 08, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Gordon[_5_]

"knightriderT" wrote in message

Try with a system restore???

Please note - the forum Winvistaclub LEACHES off the MS news servers in
order to spuriously increase its traffic. Please QUOTE the post you are
replying to. Thank you.

Old September 24th 08, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paul Montgomery[_3_]

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:25:22 +0100, "Gordon"
wrote:

"knightriderT" wrote in message

Try with a system restore???

Please note - the forum Winvistaclub LEACHES off the MS news servers in
order to spuriously increase its traffic. Please QUOTE the post you are
replying to. Thank you.

Work on the "regulars" - SIW2 and barman58 are primary targets - and
when they finally learn, then it's time to work on the rest.
Old September 24th 08, 04:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
knightrider™[_4_]

Gordon;103143 Wrote:
"knightriderT" wrote in message

Try with a system restore???

Please note - the forum Winvistaclub LEACHES off the MS news servers
in
order to spuriously increase its traffic. Please QUOTE the post you
are
replying to. Thank you.

Sorry about tht mate...