File Shredder for Vista

Old September 27th 08, 02:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Past_it

Default File Shredder for Vista

Can anyone suggest a good file shredder that works in Vista? Pay or free
is ok.

Many thanks,
Mike
Old September 27th 08, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
mansrm81

Here is a program thats free.

'File Shredder' (http://www.fileshredder.org/)

--
mansrm81

If you think I helped you fix your problem give me some rep .
Old July 10th 12, 06:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
[email protected]

The kernel file shredder tool is equipped with powerful data erasing algorithms