Vista Banter

-   -   irosoft.public.windown.XP.hardware_devices (http://www.vistabanter.com/141891-irosoft-public-windown-xp-hardware_devices.html)

[email protected] September 28th 08 07:34 PM

irosoft.public.windown.XP.hardware_devices

I purchased a PNY Optima Pro Attache high speed USB2.0 drive, but I don't
know how to use it??? Can I download it from Windows? Is said to check to see
if you have it in your list.

Thanks

barman58 September 28th 08 07:54 PM

irosoft.public.windown.XP.hardware_devices

online manual is here

http://www2.pny.com/support/media//F...%5B4%5D_v1.pdf

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert

Carey Frisch [MVP] September 28th 08 08:15 PM

irosoft.public.windown.XP.hardware_devices

Email PNY Tech Support:
http://www2.pny.com/support/emailSup...SectionID=1057

" wrote in
message ...