Please tell me the next step if a thread has not answered the question?

Old October 3rd 08, 07:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rob[_22_]

Default Please tell me the next step if a thread has not answered the question?

I have asked a question on this newsgroup and have received awesome
closer to a solution and I continued the original thread but because it
appears to be read and received so many responses folks don't read it
anymore, thus what I have accomplished is unknown to responders. I don't
want to be unethical and rude on the newsgroups so please give me some
advice.

Thanks most kindly, Rob

Old October 3rd 08, 10:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paul Montgomery[_3_]

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:39:16 -0500, "Rob" wrote:

I have asked a question on this newsgroup and have received awesome
closer to a solution and I continued the original thread but because it
appears to be read and received so many responses folks don't read it
anymore, thus what I have accomplished is unknown to responders. I don't
want to be unethical and rude on the newsgroups so please give me some
advice.

The best strategy is to stay with the original thread.
Old October 4th 08, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rob[_22_]

Thank you Paul. Is there anything I need to do to regain attention to my
original thread?

Take care, Rob