Vista Banter

-   -   Speaker Help (http://www.vistabanter.com/143370-speaker-help.html)

skulldragon3200 October 12th 08 09:47 PM

Speaker Help

Hello everybody,

I have a laptop with Vista, and I want to use some of my speakers that I have for my computer. It is a set of 3 speakers and they are plug in with only 1 jack. The only problem that I am having is that the jack is a mono jack. I used to use these speakers with XP and in XP there was a way to let you chose whether the sound output was broadcast in mono or stereo.

Is there a way in Vista to do something like this? Or is there any way to let my mono jack speakers work on Vista?

Thanks guys.