Vista Banter

-   -   Problem with HP K550 Printer (http://www.vistabanter.com/143458-problem-hp-k550-printer.html)

John Davis October 13th 08 08:31 PM

Problem with HP K550 Printer

My HP Officejet Pro K550 suddenly stopped working. I connected it to my
old computer running XP and it is running fine there. I uninstalled and
reinstalled the printer drivers, but that does not seem to do the job.
IN all cases when try to print I see the print file in the cue with a
message saying "error printing file", but no additional information.

Where can I look to determine why the printer is n ot working as it
previously was?

--
John Davis