Fax program

Old April 23rd 09, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
BrianH

Default Fax program

There is no Printers and Faxes in my version of Vista...?

"kevinb" wrote:

Sending/Receiving faxes can be done through windows fax services, which
comes with windows XP and VISTA. All you need to do is go to "Printers
and Faxes" and click on "Set up faxing". Now just follow the
instructions.

--
kevinb

Old April 24th 09, 03:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Windows Fax is only included in Vista Ultimate and Vista Business.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

Old January 4th 10, 04:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Johan

I did this too and it tells me that I need XP Service Pack Home Edition CD3
or to get files from an alternate location or server. I do not have the XP
CD. It also crashed and had to be re-booted by a shop. I have to get the fax
services set up for work ASAP! Any info?

Old January 4th 10, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Andrew Rinaldi

johan wrote:
I did this too and it tells me that I need XP Service Pack Home Edition CD3
or to get files from an alternate location or server. I do not have the XP
CD. It also crashed and had to be re-booted by a shop. I have to get the fax
services set up for work ASAP! Any info?

If you do not have the Windows CD then you will need to find some third
party fax software that is compatible with your Operating System version
AND your modem.

--
Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
Old January 4th 10, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Andrew Rinaldi

Old January 17th 10, 01:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Chuck[_2_]

Take it back to the shop and have them set things up properly, as they
should have done.

news