Vista Banter

-   -   Stop All Network Activities For Perticular Time (http://www.vistabanter.com/144334-stop-all-network-activities-perticular-time.html)

deepak October 21st 08 05:06 PM

Stop All Network Activities For Perticular Time

I want to disable all my network traffic (similar to what firewall
does) but for perticular time period. Is it possible?

Kerry Brown October 21st 08 11:49 PM

Stop All Network Activities For Perticular Time

Unplug the network cable or turn off/disable the wireless card.

--
Kerry Brown
http://www.vistahelp.ca/phpBB2/

Anthony[_8_] October 22nd 08 03:28 AM

Stop All Network Activities For Perticular Time

What router are you using.
Mine is a Linksys.
It has a tab in its setup called "Access Restrictions"
In that tab I can create "Policy"s
In the "Policy"s I can set to allow or deny access on selected days and
times.