Old March 4th 07, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Steve Urbach

Default Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller [driver] for Vista

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:14:18 +0530, carlo67
wrote:

Hi I got the vista on my PC, I need Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133
medley ata raid controller [driver] for Vista please

carlo

Join the group :-/
I suggest NOT holding your breath. while waiting.
H*ll may freeze over.

*sigh*, Kicks self for buying a "off" brand (Although, buying *BIG
NAME* brands seems no better).
Was there any question that Vista *was* going to be released the
moment CPP hit? All these dense suppliers that did not have working
drivers +ready+ by release day, don't care to support older hardware.