Vista Banter

-   -   problem with Nokia N70 !!! (http://www.vistabanter.com/144947-problem-nokia-n70.html)

daretofail October 28th 08 02:41 AM

problem with Nokia N70 !!!

Hello everyone ! I am posting a problem seeming not to relate to Vista
but I hope someone can help.I am using a Nokia N70 mobile music edition
but when I transferred avi file to it , I could only here the sound ,no
scene ( that ' s similar when I transferred video which had been
converted from WMV to MP4 by total video convert )?

--
daretofail

Mick Murphy October 28th 08 04:33 AM

problem with Nokia N70 !!!

If it's not related to Vista, then why the f*** did you
post it here, faggot!??
--
Mad Mike

Malke[_2_] October 28th 08 10:54 AM

problem with Nokia N70 !!!

daretofail wrote:

Hello everyone ! I am posting a problem seeming not to relate to Vista
but I hope someone can help.I am using a Nokia N70 mobile music edition
but when I transferred avi file to it , I could only here the sound ,no
scene ( that ' s similar when I transferred video which had been
converted from WMV to MP4 by total video convert )?

Check with Nokia tech support or look for a Nokia user forum.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!