Vista Banter

-   -   media center extender to duplicate screen? (http://www.vistabanter.com/144997-media-center-extender-duplicate-screen.html)

fthibodeau October 28th 08 05:39 PM

media center extender to duplicate screen?

I can use my son's xbox as a media center extender to play computer
files on the TV. Can I also use media center to duplicate the laptop
screen content on the TV, so it is acting as a second monitor? (I
realize I could go the s-video route if I have to.)

Thanks

--
fthibodeau

varaganti May 1st 09 05:34 PM

fthibodeau;1055046 Wrote:
I can use my son's xbox as a media center extender to play computer
files on the TV. Can I also use media center to duplicate the laptop
screen content on the TV, so it is acting as a second monitor? (I
realize I could go the s-video route if I have to.)

Thanks

Did u get any solution, i am also trying to do it.

Varaganti

--
varaganti