Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Windows Directory Customized as 'Music'! (http://www.vistabanter.com/146214-windows-directory-customized-music.html)

zx12a1 November 11th 08 12:05 PM

Windows Directory Customized as 'Music'!

Hi

I have discovered that my c:\windows directory, and all child folders,
has taken on the appearence of a 'Music' folder.

As the properties window does not support a 'Customize' tab I am
wondering if anyone can instruct me as to how I can reset this to a
'normal' files folder?

Thanks

--
zx12a1

Malke[_2_] November 11th 08 12:29 PM

zx12a1 wrote:

Hi

I have discovered that my c:\windows directory, and all child folders,
has taken on the appearence of a 'Music' folder.

As the properties window does not support a 'Customize' tab I am
wondering if anyone can instruct me as to how I can reset this to a
'normal' files folder?

Fixing Folder Type problems (MVP Ramesh)
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fi...windows-vista/

Malke
--
MS-MVP