Vista Banter

-   -   The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem?? (http://www.vistabanter.com/146613-dvd-drive-does-not-work-windows-vista-itunes-problem.html)

twins160 November 15th 08 09:26 PM

The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem??

I installed itunes a while ago and found out that this was the problem, so
followed the steps in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929461.
My DVD drive then worked fine. I hadnt used it for awhile until a few weeks
ago when I tried to watch a DVD. It did not recognise that there was a disk
in the drive and kept saying insert disk. Any problem page I go to refers to
the article above. However, I have already deleted the upper and lower
filters.
I am therefore not sure what I should do next to solve this problem. Any
help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Louise

--
Business Computing Student
Year 1

Peter Foldes November 16th 08 01:50 AM

The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem??

Multiposted and answered

Again
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939052/en-us
--