Vista Banter

-   -   Wireless G vs N (http://www.vistabanter.com/146835-wireless-g-vs-n.html)

Darkelldar[_4_] November 18th 08 10:07 PM

Wireless G vs N

I have upgraded to a wireless N router with rangeboost, Picked up a matching
rangboosted PCI card for my PC.

The problem is that the N is dropping out and has signal strength of fair to
low it is connecting at 300 mbp's but is very unstable. I went back to my
wireless G USB adapter and I get good to excellent signal strength and it
does not drop off.

All other G devices & computers work fine as well.

WTF?