Vista Banter

-   -   Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter (http://www.vistabanter.com/147301-cant-installed-windows-vista-starter.html)

SpritersGM November 24th 08 03:17 AM

Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter

I'm trying to reformat my pc from Windows XP to Windows Vista Starter.
when but. i'm getting Over Frequency Error when the Installation
complete i keep trying to reformat like 3 times but. its always say Over
Frequency, Please Help Me :cry: Thanks

(Sorry My English Bad) :confused:

i'm Running

AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+
1.81 GHz, 1GB of Ram
Video Card : NVIDA GeForce 6150SE 512.0 MB

--
SpritersGM

Rick Rogers November 24th 08 10:07 AM

Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter

Hi,

I suspect the problem lies in your video adapter, it may be too much for the
Starter edition. Check your specifications against the ones listed he
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...uirements.aspx

Starter is a cheaper solution for low-spec machines in certain countries.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

GTS November 24th 08 02:45 PM

Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter

Does the installation complete? If possible boot to safe mode and lower the
refresh rate for your monitor.

Adam Rothfuss November 30th 08 12:13 PM

Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter

The refresh rate is out of range for your monitor, start your PC in safe
mode set your resolution to 800x600 at 60 Hz, then reboot in normal mode.
You should install the drivers for your monitor so windows will have a
better idea of what resolutions it can support.