Capture card drivers

Old November 26th 08, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
sloch

Default Capture card drivers

Hi

I no sucess to use my capture card with windows vista

my capture card is :
-LightWave -

- DV+AV Capture Card -

-'www.lightwave.com.tw' (http://www.lightwave.com.tw/)-

this card is intalled in windows vista, with this indication : Philips
SAA7130, Hybrid capture device

i can see this card in software capture, but i have a black screen, no
capture

thanks for help

--
sloch
Old November 27th 08, 06:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Hot-text

It's maybe on
S-Video

THE BMP FILE CAN HELP YOU !

http://minpin.ath.cx/PUB/Capture/

MinPin.ath.cx
&
Hot-Text.ath.cx
Web Server

Welcome to the directory listing of

/PUB/Capture

Type: File/Directory name: Size:
all-the-capture-bmp.zip 1.36 MB
amcap.zip 14.6 KB
Capture0001.bmp 393 KB
Capture0002.bmp 359 KB
Capture0003.bmp 327 KB
Capture0004.bmp 324 KB
Capture0005.bmp 394 KB
Capture0006.bmp 342 KB
Capture0007.bmp 331 KB
Capture0008.bmp 333 KB
Capture0009.bmp 391 KB
Capture0010.bmp 361 KB
Capture0011.bmp 420 KB
Capture0012.bmp 395 KB
Capture0013.bmp 411 KB
Capture0014.bmp 394 KB
18 items 6.43 MB

List created in 10 milliseconds.
NetworkActiv-Web-Server/3.5.16

Old November 27th 08, 09:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
sloch

cooool

I try this

just can you plz send me link to download the used soft in BMP : VidCap

thks

--
sloch
Old November 27th 08, 03:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Hot-text

http://www.irfanview.net/

IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for
non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.

It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.

IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own
way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole "creativity" is based on
feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or
IrfanView! (for example: XnView has been stealing/cloning features and whole
dialogs from IrfanView, for 8+ years).

IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple
(animated) GIF support.
One of the first graphic viewers WORLDWIDE with Multipage TIF support.
The first graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple ICO support.

Some IrfanView features:
Many supported file formats (click here the list of formats)
Multi language support
Thumbnail/preview option
Paint option - to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
Toolbar skins option
Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
Fast directory view (moving through directory)
Batch conversion (with image processing)
Multipage TIF editing
File search
Email option
Multimedia player
Print option
Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF
Change color depth
Scan (batch scan) support
Cut/crop
IPTC editing
Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
Capturing
Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
Lossless JPG rotation
Unicode support
Many hotkeys
Many command line options
Many PlugIns
Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like "I Agree" or
"Evaluation expired"
No registry changes without user action/permission!
and much much more

Supported file formats in IrfanView

Extension Format Name Read Save

Graphic formats:
ANI, CUR Animated Cursor X
AWD* Artweaver format X
B3D* BodyPaint 3D format X
BMP, DIB Windows Bitmap X X
CAM* Casio digital camera format (JPG version only) X
CLP Windows Clipboard X
CPT CorelDraw Photopaint format (CPT version 6 only) X
CRW/CR2* Canon RAW format X
DCM/ACR/IMA* Dicom/ACR/IMA file format for medical images X
DCX Multipage PCX format X
DDS* Direct Draw Surface format X
DJVU, IW44* DjVu File Format X
DXF, DWG, HPGL, CGM, SVG* CAD Formats (Shareware PlugIns) X
ECW* Enhanced Compressed Wavelet X X
EMF Enhanced Metafile Format X X
EPS, PS, PDF* PostScript Formats (AFPL Ghostscript required) X
EXR* EXR format X X
FITS* Flexible Image Transport System X
FPX* FlashPix format X
FSH* EA Sports FSH format X X
G3* Group 3 Facsimile Apparatus format X
GIF Graphics Interchange Format X X
HDR* High Dynamic Range format X
HDP, WDP* Microsoft HD Photo format X
ICL, EXE, DLL Icon Library formats X
ICO Windows Icon X X
ICS* Image Cytometry Standard format X
IFF, LBM* Interchange File Format X
IMG* GEM Raster format X
JP2, JPC, J2K* JPEG 2000 format X X
JPG, JPEG Joint Photographic Experts Group X X
JPM* JPEG2000/Part6, LuraDocument.jpm X X
KDC* Kodak digital camera format X
LDF* LuraDocument Format X X
LWF* LuraWave Format X X
Mac PICT, QTIF, MP4* Macintosh PICT format (Apple Quicktime required) X
MNG, JNG* Multiple Network Graphics X
MRC* MRC format X
MrSID, SID* LizardTech's SID Wavelet format X
DNG, EEF, NEF, MRW, ORF, RAF, DCR, SRF/ARW, PEF, X3F* Digital camera RAW
formats (Adobe, Epson, Nikon, Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, Kodak, Sony, Pentax,
Sigma) X
NLM, NOL, NGG* Nokia/LogoManager files X
PBM Portable Bitmap format X X
PCD Kodak Photo CD X
PCX PC Paintbrush format from ZSoft Corporation X X
PDF* Portable Document format X X
PGM Portable Greymap format X X
PIC* Softimage PICT X
PNG Portable Network Graphics X X
PPM Portable Pixelmap format X X
PSD Adobe PhotoShop format X
PSP* Paint Shop Pro format X
PVR* DreamCast Texture format X
RAS, SUN* Sun Raster format X
RAW, YUV* Raw (binary) data X
RLE* Utah RLE format X
SFF* Structured Fax File X
SFW* Seattle Film Works format X
SGI, RGB* Silicon Graphics format X
SIF* SIF format X
SWF, FLV* Macromedia Flash format X
TGA Truevision Advanced Raster Graphics Adapter (TARGA) X X
TIF, TIFF Tagged Image File Format X X
TTF* True Type Font X
TXT Text (ASCII) File (as image) X
VTF* Valve Texture format X
WAD* WAD3 Game format X
WAL* Quake 2 textures X
WBMP* WAP Bitmap format X
WMF Windows Metafile Format X
XBM* X11 Bitmap X
XPM* X11 Pixmap X

Video/Audio:
AIF Sound file, Audio Interchange Format X
AU, SND Audio format used by Sun and NeXT machines X
MED* MED/OctaMED sound format X
MID Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) X
MP3* MPEG audio layer 3 format X
OGG* OGG Vorbis sound format X
RA* Real Audio sound format (Real Player required) X
WAV Windows audio file X
ASF Advanced Systems Format X
AVI Audio Video Interleaved X
MOV*, MP4* QuickTime Movie format (Apple Quicktime required) X
MPG, MPEG Moving Pictures Experts Group format X
WMA, WMV Windows Media Audio/Video format X

* = PlugIn required, see the plugins page.

Old November 27th 08, 06:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Randall[_3_]

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:58:26 -0600, "Hot-text"
wrote:

http://www.irfanview.net/

IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for

[snip of way too much]

Next time don't copy all the material you find on the site, you moron.
Just briefly state something about it and provide the URL to what you
want someone to read.
Old November 29th 08, 01:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
sloch

sloch;896413 Wrote:
cooool

I try this

just can you plz send me link to download the used soft in BMP : VidCap

because I no success to do same think with VLC

thks

plz I no find this soft to try it

--
sloch