Movie Maker 6.0 Gone?????

Old November 30th 08, 05:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
sonic10158

Default Movie Maker 6.0 Gone?????

i have been using movie maker 6 a lot to create videos, but today o was going
to go on it again, but it seems to have deleted itself off my computer
entirely. is there any way i can get a download for Movie Maker 6.0 and not
2.6? I am using Vista Home Premium.
Old November 30th 08, 07:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
John Inzer

sonic10158 wrote:
i have been using movie maker 6 a lot to create videos, but today o
was going to go on it again, but it seems to have deleted itself off
my computer entirely. is there any way i can get a download for Movie
Maker 6.0 and not
2.6? I am using Vista Home Premium.

===========================
Try going to...Start / Run...and type...
moviemk.exe then press Enter.

If movie maker is still on your system
it should launch.

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Old November 30th 08, 07:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bo[_2_]

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:42:00 -0800, sonic10158
wrote:

i have been using movie maker 6 a lot to create videos, but today o was going
to go on it again, but it seems to have deleted itself off my computer
entirely.

Programs just don't delete themselves. You did something.

Look in the Recycle Bin and see if you can find anything... a
shortcut, anything.
Old January 18th 09, 11:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Karen

I am having the same problem!! I have been informed that my Vista Movie
Maker version 6.0 needs to be reinstalled... However, I cannot find it on my
computer any more (although it loads when I click the icon), and I need to
know where to find Version 6.0 to download!?? I can't find it on
Microsoft, only version 2.6!
HELP!!