Best Video card at this point of Vista developement

Old February 28th 07, 02:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DieHard Gamer

Default Best Video card at this point of Vista developement

"joymac" wrote:

I am presently running vista ultimate on a amd Athlon 64 x2 with aNvidia
Geforce 7300 gs microsoft drivers as I had some troubles with Nvidia driver
installing and am going to wait till driver is out of bata before trying
again. Performance index is only 3.2 on business and gaming graphics same
machine using RC2 and Nvidia driver result was 3.4. I have the task of
upgrading serveral machines to Vista shortly and am tring to get a idea of
the best cards to use on slighly less powerful machines but must have dual
monitor support vga/dvi vga/vga or dvi/dvi. Not lookng for company loyalty
responces. Thanks
--
Trying to make sense of it all

Old February 28th 07, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DieHard Gamer

-

not only best Card? i prefer Gforce 8800 or 7900

BUT U FORGOT max performance with creative EAX EN XI FI

and ps 2G more

but all very expensiv
Old February 28th 07, 09:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
BSchnur

You might check your keyboard -- the caps lock key seems
misconfigured...

In article ,
says...
I HAVE alivenf6g-dvi,
AMD X64 4200X2 EN7300 AND GE6100

2G ram I DONT KNOW WHAT U GUYS DO I DONT HAVE ANY LAGG OR ...... IM
PLAYING BATTLIELD 2142 WITH 64PEOPLE NOT WITH EVEN ONE SCRATCH

--
Barry Schnur
Old February 28th 07, 11:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
willyG

Anything but Nvidia is good. They sure dropped the ball. I quess no one told
Nvidia and creative that a new windows operating system was coming out. I got
and ATI X1650pro. Runs like a champ. Quake 4, F.E.A.R., Raven Shield,
Scarface. Everything runs like a champ. Nvidia couldn't even run Vista's
Mahjong