Vista Banter

-   -   Intellimouse scrollwheel stops working (http://www.vistabanter.com/149442-intellimouse-scrollwheel-stops-working.html)

Jerryk December 18th 08 02:26 AM

Intellimouse scrollwheel stops working

I have a Microsoft Intellimouse and sometiimes the scrollwheel stops working.
Rebooting will fix it for awhile, then it happens again. I'm using Vista
Ultimate.

Thank you.
JerryK

Andrew Murray[_7_] December 27th 08 09:27 PM

Intellimouse scrollwheel stops working

Perhaps it is simply worn out. Do you have a spare mouse with scroll wheel
you can try, to see if it exhibits the same behaviour?