sound device problems with Voipdiscount under Vista

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 3rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Guest

Default sound device problems with Voipdiscount under Vista

Hi, I'm using Voipdiscount to make international phone call. It works well
under Winxp; however, when I try to call others under Vista, it always says
"Sound device problems are preventing this call", While Skype works well
under Vista. I have updated to the latest sound card(Creative X-fi Music)
driver and Voipdiscount software. I also can record my voice by using
recorder. I don't know what the problem is. Please help! Thanks.