Windows 7 is enough to kill Linux on the desktop ...

Old January 15th 09, 06:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
FBonWin7b1x64

Default Windows 7 is enough to kill Linux on the desktop ...

Read'em and weep all of you lying linux trolls (all three of yous)!

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...on-the-desktop
Old January 15th 09, 07:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
vista is bad for ya[_2_]

who cares? Have you noticed that I have been right on every account
regarding windows7?

Its faster, better, and have fixed many of the stupid annoyances vista had,
yet YOU backed them up as "good vista design"
If all that was good why did they change them to what I was saying they
SHOULD be like? Hmmmm???

No answers huh?.. figures... you computer illiterate, computer user wannabie

And that means automatically that you were wrong ! lol As usual....

Hey frank, you are back one day, and you already are making a mess of this
newsgroup...

why couldn't you stay in France? They kicked your arse and sent you home?
LOL

I can contact the US embassy in France and force them to take you back....
Demand an act of diplomatic asylum to save the newsgroup from you.. hehe

Old January 15th 09, 07:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Not Even Me

I have installed Vista SP3 aka Windows 7.
It is a considerable improvement over Vista.
If Vista had been that good at release, MS wouldn't be under so much
pressure to get the next version out to replace the mud duck they named
Vista.

Old January 15th 09, 09:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Jdr

"Not Even Me" wrote in message
I have installed Vista SP3 aka Windows 7.
It is a considerable improvement over Vista.
If Vista had been that good at release, MS wouldn't be under so much
pressure to get the next version out to replace the mud duck they named
Vista.

Indeed, somewhere at Redmond made a very bud judgment regarding Vista.
My first impression of Windows 7 is unreservedly positive. This is probably
the best beta version ever released for public. However one thing is not
commendable - that is NO OE included in it. Although Thunderbird beta 3
is not bad, but I'd prefer any Microsoft native mail and news reader
instead a third party one.

I've installed both versions of Win 7, 32 and 64 bit .
The first one , running on an ordinary Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz single
core CPU) the second installation run on Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz Duo 2 Core.
As expected, the second installation is almost great...-
The first one cannot install Promise drivers. So, I can't see
my all hard rives. A part from that everything is great. We're
still running a first beta version, we must remember that.

Old January 15th 09, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Steve Thackery[_2_]

My first impression of Windows 7 is unreservedly positive. This is
probably
the best beta version ever released for public

I agree. Apart from some real problems with the included NVidia driver for
multi-monitor support (fixed by installing the Vista driver), it has been
almost faultless. Quite remarkable for a Beta.

However one thing is not
commendable - that is NO OE included in it

Don't forget this is a Beta - they may well alter what gets included in the
final package. My guess, though, is that they'll want us to install the
Live range of products, which includes Live Mail - the most up-to-date
successor to OE.

SteveT

Old January 15th 09, 12:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Yeff

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:53:09 -0000, Steve Thackery wrote:

However one thing is not
commendable - that is NO OE included in it

Don't forget this is a Beta - they may well alter what gets included in the
final package. My guess, though, is that they'll want us to install the
Live range of products, which includes Live Mail - the most up-to-date
successor to OE.

Yes, the Windows Live Essentials: http://download.live.com/. You run
the program and it lets you choose which of the Live Essentials programs
you want to install.

--

-Jeff B.

"Excuse me.
I don't mean to impose,
but I am the Ocean."

~ The Salton Sea
Old January 15th 09, 02:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
dlsayremn

History

98SE, ME, XP Good, different with problems, much improved.
XP, VISTA, Win 7 Good, different with problems, much improved.

I could improve anything if I had millions of free testers.

Old January 15th 09, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
measekite

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:02:00 +0200, vista is bad for ya wrote:

who cares? Have you noticed that I have been right on every account
regarding windows7?

Its faster, better, and have fixed many of the stupid annoyances vista had,
yet YOU backed them up as "good vista design"
If all that was good why did they change them to what I was saying they
SHOULD be like? Hmmmm???

No answers huh?.. figures... you computer illiterate, computer user wannabie

And that means automatically that you were wrong ! lol As usual....

Hey frank, you are back one day, and you already are making a mess of this
newsgroup...

While that is true we hear a lot less from Da LambChop.

Old January 15th 09, 04:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
measekite's psychiatrist[_2_]

"measekite" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:02:00 +0200, vista is bad for ya wrote:

who cares? Have you noticed that I have been right on every account
regarding windows7?

Its faster, better, and have fixed many of the stupid annoyances vista
had,
yet YOU backed them up as "good vista design"
If all that was good why did they change them to what I was saying they
SHOULD be like? Hmmmm???

No answers huh?.. figures... you computer illiterate, computer user
wannabie

And that means automatically that you were wrong ! lol As usual....

Hey frank, you are back one day, and you already are making a mess of
this
newsgroup...

While that is true we hear a lot less from Da LambChop.

So does your Lamb Chop make noise when you are rubbing "Da Baboon"? You
must have your masturbatory talents down to a science. Remember to add one
to your Jerking Off count.

Old January 15th 09, 04:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
measekite's psychiatrist[_2_]

"Van Chocstraw" wrote in message
FBonWin7b1x64 wrote:
Read'em and weep all of you lying linux trolls (all three of yous)!

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...on-the-desktop

Nothing can kill Linux because nothing can kill 'Free'.

--
Van Chocstraw

Remember Linux is worth every penny you pay for it!