Blue screen in vista

Old January 16th 09, 03:15 PM
IkoRn IkoRn is offline
Junior Member

Default Blue screen in vista

Hi guys

I got blue screens in vista. This happens when I plug in wire from my internet provider in network card and only then. It havent happend when there is no wire in network card or when another wire from my home network is plug in. The error that show is driver irql is not less or equal I think. I only managed to read that before computer restart.
Please help me couse I am really ****ed off with this problem. My computer restarted twice while I was trying to write this. Computer restarts in around 15 minutes after i plug in the wire. And it restarted even when I am not connect on internet, but my wire is plug in network card. Thanks for your help.
Here is error that happened.

Product
Windows

Problem
Shut down unexpectedly

Date
1/16/2009 17:07

Status
Not Reported

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini011609-15.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000001C
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 8A7C272F
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Last edited by IkoRn : January 16th 09 at 03:23 PM.
Old January 16th 09, 11:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Malke[_2_]

IkoRn wrote:

Hi guys

I got blue screens in vista. This happens when I plug in wire from my
internet provider in network card and only then. It havent happend when
there is no wire in network card or when another wire from my home
network is plug in. The error that show is driver irql is not less or
equal I think. I only managed to read that before computer restart.
Please help me couse I am really ****ed off with this problem. My
computer restarted twice while I was trying to write this. Computer
restarts in around 15 minutes after i plug in the wire. And it
restarted even when I am not connect on internet, but my wire is plug
in network card. Thanks for your help.

The Stop Error indicates a problem with your network adapter's drivers or
possibly a bad network adapter. I'm not sure what you mean by "when another
wire from my home network is plug in [sic]". Do you mean that other
computers on the network are unaffected or are you using a different "wire"
attached to something else on your computer?

Please clarify exactly what you have (desktop/laptop, make/model), your
Internet Service Provider (name/method).

Also, has the problem always been with you? If the problem is new, what
changed between the time things worked and the time they didn't?

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!