Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Crysis Warhead (http://www.vistabanter.com/154575-crysis-warhead.html)

Warlordzero1 February 11th 09 08:40 AM

Crysis Warhead

Could someone please explain to me how to put the shortcut on my
Desktop.this is the only game i have had problems trying to put the
shortcut on my Desktop,its windows vista home premium 64 bit.:confused:

--
Warlordzero1

Mark February 11th 09 04:58 PM

Crysis Warhead

I'm assuming it installed ok and you have the icon in your "Games" menu

Open the games menu and right-click on the icon, then while holding down the
mouse button drag the icon out to the desktop and let go. It should pop up
with a little menu. The choices are "Create shortcut here" and "cancel".
Select to create the shortcut and it should work!

Hope that helps!
Mark

"Warlordzero1" wrote in
message ...

aswatstar May 21st 10 10:27 PM

Games won't play fullscreen. Stuck in center. won't expand. HELP!

Guys try to change moniter from default to plug and play right click on
desktop go to properties settings advance moniter change the default
to plug and play then click ok its solved my problem. Good luck

--
aswatstar