Old March 12th 07, 12:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Tex

Default "Wireless association failed because Windows

I too am getting the same problme and error message trying to connect my Vista laptop to my network. My laptop sees my network with excellent signal strength but tells me "Wireless association failed because Windows
did not receive any response from the wireless router or access point." My Router is wired to my XP desktop, and I have a Mac and XP laptop connected wirelessly. Any suggestions?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com