How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

Old June 2nd 09, 12:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_71_]

Default How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer
music from ipod to computer with only one tool.
IT INCLUDES 3 PARTS:
PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND
MP3 PLAYERS
PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB…
PART 3. HOW TO BACKUP IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER

*Believe or not, to do the things above what you need is download
Aiseesoft 'DVD Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) and few clicks.*

--
AvenBrown
AvenBrown's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12027

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old June 3rd 09, 12:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_75_]

QUESTION:
1: What is .Mod and .Tod video?
2: How to convert .Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG?
ANSWER:
1: .Mod and .Tod videos are mainly produced by digital harddisk
camcorder such as JVC camcorder and so on. It is not common video
formats and can only be played on some special players.
2: Now there is one professional 'Mod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html) that can convert
.Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG now. 'Aiseesoft Mod Video
Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/m...-converter.exe)
has super conversion speed and excellent image/sound quality.

Old June 4th 09, 11:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_79_]

Aiseesoft YouTube Converter Mate with Free Lifetime Updates has been
released
For more information about this software and others, you can visit:
'Aiseesoft YouTube Converter Mate, Free YouTube Downloader, YouTube
Converter, Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/youtube-converter-mate.html)

Old June 5th 09, 12:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_85_]

Thanks for the information, it help me a lot. Thanks for the
information, it help me a lot. Thanks for the information, it help me a

Old June 6th 09, 02:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_112_]

hi, i found a really nice guide few days ago:
here i will share with you guys:
for dvd
'How to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP,
etc' (http://tinyurl.com/m3nv6v)

for video
'How to Convert All Videos to
.MP4/.AVI/.FLV/.3GP/.WMV/.MOV/.MPG/.RM/.RMVB/.MKV/.VOB……'
(http://tinyurl.com/qc3l5p)

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

Old June 9th 09, 11:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_99_]

Today I have tried, very good!
Today I have tried, very good!

Old June 10th 09, 11:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_105_]

Have a good day!Have a good day!Have a good day!Have a good day!Have a
good day!Have a good day!Have a good day!Have a good day!Have a good

Old June 11th 09, 12:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_111_]

Enjoy ! Have any probelm, contact us!Enjoy ! Have any probelm, contact
us!Enjoy ! Have any probelm, contact us!Enjoy ! Have any probelm,

Old June 12th 09, 11:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_122_]

Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People
use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play
games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can
convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info
on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily.

What you need is just this nice *'Convert DVD Video to iPhone software'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack.html)*

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...ware-pack.jpg]