Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac? (http://www.vistabanter.com/156582-how-transfer-music-your-ipod-your-mac.html)

nopeblue99 March 4th 09 07:23 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

Computer crashed down, want to backup iPod/iPhone songs, videos and
images on another computer. How?
Having a new computer, want to put the old iTunes songs, videos and
images to the new one. How?
Having a new iPod, want to put all the things of the old iPod to the
new one. How?
Your friends’ iPod have many songs/videos that you really like and want
to put them on your iPod. How?
For all the Mac users, the problems are no longer problems when you
have Aiseesoft 'iPod to Mac Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-mac-transfer.html).

Here is a step by step guide of how to transfer songs, videos and
images from iPod to Mac.

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AISEESOFT IPOD TO MAC TRANSFER.
For Intel:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/m...sfer-intel.dmg
For PPC: http://tinyurl.com/ckdrl5
And install it.

STEP 2: PLUG YOUR IPOD TO YOUR MAC AND RUN AISEESOFT IPOD TO MAC
TRANSFER. IT WILL FIND YOUR IPOD AUTOMATICALLY.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...-mac/main.jpg]

(Your iPod’s info will also be shown on the interface)

STEP 3: JUST CLICK MUSIC AND ALL OF YOUR MUSIC ON YOUR IPOD WILL BE
LISTED, SO YOU CAN PICK UP WHICH SONGS YOU WANT TO TRANSFER. (CLICK
“VIDEO”/“PICTURE”, IF YOU WANT TO BACKUP YOUR VIDEOS AND IMAGE.)

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...-mac/list.jpg]

STEP 4: CLICK “IPOD TO MAC” AND FEW SECONDS LATER YOU WILL GET YOUR
IPOD SONGS ON YOUR MAC.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid.../transfer.jpg]

You will find you songs in the destination folder that you choose.

Backup iPod info on Mac; share your iPod songs/videos/image with your
friends on Mac; changing songs between your iPod on Mac, *Aiseesoft iPod
to Mac Transfer* is your best assistant.

--
nopeblue99
nopeblue99's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11864

http://camcorderanswers.com

livelybunny09[_20_] March 11th 09 02:58 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

I used to buy a lot of DVDs, but since I split my time between the US
and Europe, I found that half my discs wouldn't play on my Powerbook.
Apple only lets you switch regions five times (though the studios
actually say you're allowed to do this 25 times -- Apple actually
imposes more restrictions than it has to), so I quickly ran out of
region-switches and just gave up on DVDs for a while.

Thanks, DVD Converter Suite for Mac, for giving me back the access to
my property that the MPAA and Apple took away.

This 'DVD Converter Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-convert...e-for-mac.html) actually
includes two useful softwa 'DVD Ripper for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html) and 'Video Converter
for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html).

It is everything you need to rip your DVD videos and convert your video
files on Mac OS X for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3,
iRiver, Sony Walkman, Nokia, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone,
Pocket PC, cell phone, MP4 player, MP3 player, and many other video and
audio players.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/mac/...-suite-sc.jpg]

KEY FUNCTIONS:
*1. Rip DVD to popular video and audio formats on Mac OS X*
Rip DVD on Mac to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP,
3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3…audio formats.
2. CONVERT ANY VIDEO TO ALMOST ALL POPULAR VIDEO AND AUDIO FORMATS ON
MAC OS X
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac is a professional Mac Video Converter
that can convert between all popular video formats, including AVI, MP4,
MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB...video formats, and
MP3, AAC, AC3...audio formats.
3. SUPPORT ALL POPULAR PORTABLE PLAYERS
It is everything you need to rip your DVD videos and convert your video
files on Mac OS X for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3,
iRiver, Sony Walkman, Nokia, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone,
Pocket PC, cell phone, MP4 player, MP3 player, and many other video and
audio players.
4. PROVIDE ALL YOUR WANTS OF DVD AND VIDEO EDITING
Video trimming, movie cropping and video effecting to cater what you
need.

For Windows user i found this 'Best DVD Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) which actually
includes three useful softwa 'Best DVD Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html), 'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html) and 'iPod to
Computer Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-com...transfer.html). With it you
can easily convert DVD and video to all the popular formats, transfer
songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC with super fast conversion speed
and excellent image and sound quality.

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

livelybunny09[_24_] March 13th 09 03:14 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

Than to the converter dude. I can now convert some of my favorite videos
to iPod. Last week I was trying to search for a converter for my iPod,
but I can't find it. Thank you guys you made that possible to me.
Support Aiseesoft!

livelybunny09[_26_] March 15th 09 02:40 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

There are a lot of popular software on the market. Thank you for your
information. I also know some practical softwares. I want to share to
the people who come this nice website. These tools are designed for
audio convertion. They can conerter the audio format among the most
popular audio formats including MP3, MP2, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, RA,
AAC...
Aiseesoft DVD Audio Ripper
Aiseesoft Audio Converter
Aiseesoft WMA MP3 Converter
Aiseesoft MP3 WAV Converter
Aiseesoft OGG MP3 Converter
Aiseesoft FLV to MP3 Converter

luiskakago[_2_] March 16th 09 02:30 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

nice guide thank you so much. it is very helpful to me and i hope it
will help you too.

:D:D:D

--
luiskakago
luiskakago's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11874

nopeblue99[_2_] March 17th 09 11:26 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one
converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup
my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best
DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my
needs. Now I will share with you.

This 'Best DVD Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) actually includes
three useful softwa 'Best DVD Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html), 'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html) and 'iPod to
Computer Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-com...transfer.html).

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices,
such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on
them.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/scre...ter-suite.jpg]

KEY FUNCTIONS
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any
video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3,
WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB,
M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC,
then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to
another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all
the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing
functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different
videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping
video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole
process on real time.

KEY FEATURES

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into
one file
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine
and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into
one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to
join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it
easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help
you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time”
and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to
the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge
of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop”
function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video
slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best
video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot”
option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you
can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your
picture.

5. Support Preview
You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (300%), completely support dual
core CPU.

magretgg[_2_] March 18th 09 11:36 AM

[...]

magretgg
magretgg's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11901

kangsting31[_2_] March 20th 09 12:44 PM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

For a few days, I have been wondering why there are so many video
formats, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP…… and also why not all the devices
support all kinds of video formats or they just support one format. If
you are confused about the different video formats, and you are a Mac
user, here I will give you a satisfying answer: Aiseesoft 'Video
Converter for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html)

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

JimeTome[_2_] March 21st 09 09:30 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

iPod to Mac Transfer tools makes it easy to can fast rip, copy, transfer
and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows between
iPod and Mac with ease even without iTunes. All formats compatible with
iPod are supported including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch,
iPhone, etc.

'Backup iPod to Mac'
(http://ipod-to-mac.mp4kits.com/ipod-backup-for-mac/), iPod Rip for Mac
is designed to move the contents of your iPod back to a Mac. It can copy
music from iPod to Mac, copy movies from iPod to computer, copy TV Shows
from iPod to Mac, and copy podcasts from iPod to Computer and so on.
'Mac to iPod' (http://ipod-to-mac.mp4kits.com/mac-to-ipod-transfer/), It
helps you to copy your favorite music, movie or photo on your Mac
machine to iPod with ease. 'iPod Backup'
(http://ipod-to-mac.mp4kits.com/ipod-backup-for-mac/), Easily retrieve
and backup music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows from your iPod.
'iPod to iTunes'
(http://ipod-to-mac.mp4kits.com/ipod-to-itunes-for-mac/), Transfer iPod
playlists into iTunes library to help you manage your multimedia
library.

Your iPod, your way. iPod to iPhone for Mac provides an ideal solution
for you to manage, rip, copy, backup iPod or iPhone on Mac. Free
download Joboshare iPod Rip for Mac and put control of the iPod back in
your hands now! 'iPod to iPhone for Mac'
(http://ipod-to-mac.mp4kits.com/ipod-to-iphone-for-mac/) can even
transfer music, videos, photos and so on between your iPhone and iPod
with iTunes. It manages your iPhone or iPod Touch like an external hard
drive. It supports all types of iPods including iPod classic, iPod nano,
iPod touch, iPhone and so on.

--
JimeTome
JimeTome's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11915

kangsting31[_13_] March 30th 09 03:17 AM

How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

Gphone has very powerful amusement function with its 3.17-inch screen.
Enjoy your DVDs on it is a really nice thing to do when you are on your
trip. However, you can not put your DVDs on it directly, because Gphone
supports H.264, MPEG4, 3GP, WMV video formats. So just convert your DVDs
to Gphone supported video formats and enjoy them.
This guide aims to show you how to put DVDs on Gphone.

Aiseesoft 'DVD to Google Phone Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-goog...converter.html) is your
best choice of doing this.