Panasonic Quiet KX-P2123 24-pin Dot Matrix Form Printer

Old March 5th 09, 03:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
aelover77

Default Panasonic Quiet KX-P2123 24-pin Dot Matrix Form Printer

I _FOR_SURE_ ordered this printer and from what I am understanding the
driver is built in my windows Vista system. Does this mean when it gets
here I should just be able to plug it in and it will be picked up or???
I also run a HP Photosmart C6280 on my main desktop computer....can both
printers be hooked up or could I hook up the dot matrix to my lap top (
which also has vista )

--
aelover77
Old March 5th 09, 05:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Alan Morris [MSFT]

make sure the laptop has a parallel port for the Forms printer.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

Old March 6th 09, 07:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan