Old March 13th 07, 09:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
carlo67

Default Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller [driver] for Vista

Hi
I installed vista 32bit and xp pro with dual boot.
It went well but the vista can't find my IDE DRIVES. 3 ide drives in my
PC on card. I got the Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid
controller card.
I got 1 SATA is main and 3 ide drives in my PC
With xp is ok show all ide drives.

I had to do update IDE card bios for vista. It fixed up my problem but
One of my drive is missing and other drives are there. It is happening
in both operate system xp and vista
My drive is 120gig

I installed this driver
http://www.siliconimage.com/support/...d=2&osid =10&