For Mac Users: How to convert video files?

Old June 12th 09, 02:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_114_]

Default For Mac Users: How to convert video files?

New day, New starting!New day, New starting!New day, New starting!New
day, New starting!New day, New starting!New day, New starting!New day,
New starting!New day, New starting!

--
AvenBrown
AvenBrown's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12027

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old July 27th 09, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
alannewyear[_26_]

At this moment, there is thousands of people are using their iPod enjoy
their time in the whole world. With the time pssing by, other thousands
of people are going to have their own iPod and joining into the iPod
group. However, a problem that most of the iPod users don’t know how to
put their own DVD movies to their iPod both Windows and Mac users and
this problem annoys most of iPod users.
As one of iPod fans I will intorduce iPod users a really nice way to
put their DVD on their iPod.(Windows/Mac)

--
alannewyear
alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920

Old December 2nd 09, 05:45 AM
soft25 soft25 is offline
Junior Member

Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac is the best DVD burner software for you to convert movies to DVD and burn DVD movies for portable and home DVD players on Mac OS X.

Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac support all common video and DVD formats, you can convert MP4, AVI, M4V, MPA, MPG, MPEG, MOV,3GP, 3GP2, FLV, VOB, DAT, TS, TP, TRP, etc. to DVD and burn movie to DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, etc.

This Blu Ray to MKV converter is powerful but easy to use, which can Convert Blu Ray to MKV with superfast speed and hign quality, besides, it can not only convert Blu Ray to MKV, DIVX, XVID WMV, MOV, AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, etc., but also can rip common DVD discs, even the CSS copyright protected one, to hard disc for playing.

what's more, this Blu Ray to MKV Converter can also provide you with edit function. You are able to edit video such as trimming and cropping the video, adding various watermarks, choosing special effect models and so on.