Dvd Drive Not Reading Purchaded Dvd Movie

Old March 28th 09, 07:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
THE C. [MS MVP]

Default Dvd Drive Not Reading Purchaded Dvd Movie

Peter you are "Blind, leading the blind!" Peasant Fool.
--
Computer/Software Tech.

Charles Richmond
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

You friggin imposter

Here is the real person which is not you since he was not aware of what you are
doing. Now he is
Just try it one more time as of now. You friggin ***** Also I purposly left out 2
things from his sig so you cannot immitate it. Try it again

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...D-211DA6AE7200

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

Microsoft Windows MVP

--
Peter

"The C. [MS MVP]" (No Spam) wrote in message
May I also add that what can you expect from someone from Ohio! Your just
about all your replies have been more to preach of knowledge other than
trying to help any people who post in this group.
--
Computer/Software Expert

Charles Richmond
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

"And In The End... The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make"

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

LVTravel

He is not. He is impersonating and when he was using other posting names he seems
not to know the answers and posts answers just like Andrew E.. He has had run ins
before with many others using different Aliases

--
Peter

"LVTravel" wrote in message

"Richard Urban" wrote in message
Please post a "link" to ** YOUR** MVP profile!

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"The C. [MS MVP]" (No Spam) wrote in message
Have you tried a cd lens cleaner? Also what are you using (software) to play
this movie?
--
Computer/Software Expert

Charles Richmond
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

"And In The End... The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make"

"chicke" wrote:

I have a Compaq Presario F600

My dvd drive tells me that there is no disk in the drive when there is.
I was trying to place a movie in to watch and it would not pick it up.
It made all the sounds as if it was trying to read it but it could not.
when i try to press on the drive to open it a window pops up telling the
drive is empty when it is not. Every once in a while a small disk thing
on the mouse will come up for a moment then leave, but still not reading
the disk.

I tried to go to device manager and uninstall then reinstall. still did
not help problem. It says its is working properly.

I dont know what is wrong with it.

i tried another disk and still it does not work.

--
chicke

database 3954 (20090323) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3954 (20090323) __________

http://www.eset.com

Richard, the name the responder gave "Charles Richmond" does not return any
result
in the MVP search using the MVP link he provided. Really don't expect the
person
to ever give the information you requested and I really suspect the person is
NOT
a Microsoft MVP.