FAT 32 0r NTSF

Old March 25th 09, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter Foldes[_2_]

Default FAT 32 0r NTSF

Malke

Just so you will know also

You friggin imposter

Here is the real person which is not you since he was not aware of what you are
doing. Now he is
Just try it one more time as of now. You friggin ***** Also I purposly left out 2
things from his sig so you cannot immitate it. Try it again

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...D-211DA6AE7200

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

Microsoft Windows MVP

--
Peter

"Malke" wrote in message
THE C. [MS MVP] wrote:

If your drive is over 4GB then use NTFS. If under 4GB then leave at the
default FAT32. Your tranfer limit at one time is 4GB in FAT32 anyways.

Please post a link to your MVP profile.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

Old March 26th 09, 12:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_5_]

Peter Foldes,

I am confused. Malke's post says this is who he is:

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/co...spx?name=malke

I do not see that is is saying he is R. C. White who your post says you are?

Old March 26th 09, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter Foldes[_2_]

Curious

No it does not and you are correct . But he was using that moniker (R C White )
before this one. That is where he is pulling and adding the fake MVP status. He has
impersonated many other MVP's and used many aliases in other newsgroups .

--
Peter

Old March 26th 09, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_5_]

Do you think that the Malke who submitted the above post is the real Malke
who is an MVP or the imposter that used the R.C. White moniker?
If the real Malke who is an MVP was impersonating RC White then MS should
immediately revoke his MVP statue since AFAIK he would be violating the
Ts&Cs for an MVP.

Old March 26th 09, 07:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Addison Steele

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:04:29 -0700, "Curious"
wrote:

Do you think that the Malke who submitted the above post is the real Malke
who is an MVP or the imposter that used the R.C. White moniker?
If the real Malke who is an MVP was impersonating RC White then MS should
immediately revoke his MVP statue since AFAIK he would be violating the
Ts&Cs for an MVP.

You're an idiot.

And "Malke" is a "she"

Old March 26th 09, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter Foldes[_2_]

Did not take long to catch you again. You are not capable to hide. Get a life and
stop impersonating

--
Peter

Old March 27th 09, 12:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_5_]

Peter,
Whose post are you responding to or are you now accusing me of impersonating
someone and if yes who:

Old March 27th 09, 09:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
THE C. [MS MVP]

Peter Foldes is only blind, leading the blind!
--
Computer/Software Tech.

Charles Richmond
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Old March 27th 09, 09:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter

The C. Where are you listed on the MVP page?

Peter
Toronto, Canada.