Vista Banter

-   -   printer can't be found or even do test printing (http://www.vistabanter.com/158421-printer-cant-found-even-do-test-printing.html)

difrancescophyl March 25th 09 03:22 PM

printer can't be found or even do test printing

I have come home to my printer (after using printer in vacation home)
and my laptop computer can't find this printer. I found in the UBS
Safely Remove Hardware that the printer is now listed as a subfolder
under mass storage device. (UBS Mass Storage Device then a subfolder HP
photosmart 2600xi then subfolder generic volume g). I think the problem
is that the printer is now in Mass Storage Device as a subfolder and
can't be found when I want to print.

Any suggestions?

--
difrancescophyl