How to convert video files

Old May 30th 09, 02:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_52_]

Default How to convert video files

Do you want to know how to put dvd/videos on your portable players?
Now read this guide, you will get what you want:
Full DVD/Video Convert Guide
'Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Rip Copyright DVD and convert special
video' (http://www.4videosoft.com/full-dvd-v...ert-guide.html)

--
greatexpect369
greatexpect369's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11987

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old June 1st 09, 02:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_129_]

Hi, I heard that QuickTime Video Converter is hot in the forum
discussion. I recommend one called '*4Videosoft QuickTime Video
Converter*' (http://www.4videosoft.com/quicktime-...converter.html)

It is the professional tool to convert any multimedia files like MPG,
MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, M4V, RM, RMVB, etc to MOV, MP4, WAV, AAC, AIFF for
QuickTime player.

Key Functions
Convert any multimedia files for QuickTime player
4Videosoft QuickTime Video Converter can convert all the regular
formats to MOV, MP4 video and WAV, AAC, AIFF audio for QuickTime player.

Video Splitter
4Videosoft QuickTime Video Converter allows you to get any clips from
your video sources. You can get it by set the exact time or just drag
the slider bar.
Video Cropper
4Videosoft QuickTime Video Converter allows you to crop video and
adjust the output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.
Video Joiner
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for
you to enjoy successively.
Take Snapshot
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the
default folder automatically.

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

Old June 2nd 09, 01:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_131_]

Thank your for your share. I get a useful tool for my daughter. She is
happy to get such a gift for her holiday.
Hope this website can offer more information for the visitors.

Old June 3rd 09, 07:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
comonbaby123[_14_]

Share two discount products:
'* DVD to iPod Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html)
'* DVD to iPhone Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html)

It is a nice tool for ipod and iphone users. If you like it, free
download it to have a try.

--
comonbaby123
comonbaby123's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12028

Old June 4th 09, 12:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_142_]

You share useful information this time. Please offer more next time. I
would like to know more things.
By the way, I want to know, your software is update all the time when I
buy one?

Old June 5th 09, 11:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_149_]

I think '4Videosoft Video Converter Tools, Best Video Converter, DVD
Ripper, Video Converter for Mac' (http://www.4videosoft.com/) is a nice
webiste. The picture is absorbing. The software is practical. I would
like to share my felling here.

Old June 10th 09, 03:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_161_]

iRiver is a old MP3 brand. A lot of people want to enjoy videos on it. I
share a nice tool to solve this problem.
'* DVD to iRiver Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iriver-suite.html)

Key Functions
Rip DVD to iRiver video and audio formats
Powerful DVD to iRiver software convert DVD to iRiver WMV, AVI, MP3,
WMA, OGG by using 4Videosoft DVD to iRiver Converter.
Convert almost all videos and audios to iRiver compatible formats
Convert video to iRiver, including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM,
RMVB, WMV, etc to iRiver by iRiver Movie Converter
Merge, trim, crop – multifunctional editing functions
Merge several files into one for your successive enjoyment, get any
time length segments from your DVD movie or video files, crop the DVD
movie or video files play region and adjust the output aspect ratio with
the help of 4Videosoft DVD to iRiver Suite.
Customize output video files.
Adjust the DVD movie Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Volume, set
the video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate and Video Bitrate by using the
DVD to iRiver Suite.

Old June 12th 09, 04:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_27_]

A lot of people have phones. They know how to use it as a communicative
tools, but know nothing about its entertainment function. Now, I will
share you a way to enjoy videos on it.
How do you send video (including YouTube video) to Cell Phone?
'How do you send video to cell phone with 4Videosoft Cell Phone Video
Converter?'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-do-you...ell-phone.html)
For all the phones:
LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Pocket PC, Sony XPeria, BlackBerry,
Google Phone etc.
Have a see. It will be a nice try.

--
onemoretime0909