Vista Banter

-   -   4 displays (http://www.vistabanter.com/158930-4-displays.html)

Brian Cryer[_2_] March 31st 09 11:47 AM

4 displays

A friend of mine wants to have 4 monitors attached to his vista PC, and is
looking at two cards both with 2 vga outputs. My question is simply whether
vista will allow these to be configured as 2 up and 2 down rather than as a
single wide virtual display of 4 across.

TIA.
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] May 19th 09 07:06 AM

4 displays

Yes, you can mix monitor rotations in Vista - having some monitors vertical,
others horizontal. Your monitor must support rotation for this to work
correctly.

Thomas Wendell[_2_] May 19th 09 10:08 AM

4 displays

And yes, you can also set them up as 2*2 (what the OP asked for).

--
Thomas Wendell
Helsinki, Finland

"Timothy Davis [MSFT]" kirjoitti