How to Make Your Own iPhone Ringtone from Your Own Music and Video (Windows/Mac)

Old April 1st 09, 02:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
skyshastart

Default How to Make Your Own iPhone Ringtone from Your Own Music and Video (Windows/Mac)

Tired with your flat iPhone ringtones and wanna cool ringtones for your
iPhone, right? I just find a really cool iPhone ringtone tool to make
your own iPhone ringtone easily. You just need some songs that already
exist on your computer, or video that you really like the sound of it.
Most important, Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone Maker'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AISEESOFT 'IPHONE RINGTONE MAKER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DOWNLOADS/I...TONE-MAKER.EXE)

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...aker/main.jpg]

STEP 2: LOAD YOUR MUSIC
Click “Browse” on the right side of “Input File” to find your music
that you want to make as your iPhone ringtone and click “Open” to load
it into Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker.

STEP 3: MAKE YOUR RINGTONE
1. Drag your “Start Slider” to the beginning of the “Slider Bar” and
“End Slider” to the end, then click [image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...er/listen.jpg]
to listen your whole audio file.

2. a. Drag the “Start Slider” to find where is the beginning of
your ringtone and Drag “End Slider” to make an End of it.
b. Type the exact “Start Time” and “End Time” in the box and
click "Enter" to choose your ringtone.
3. Click [image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...re-listen.jpg]
to pre-listen your ringtone.
4. If you want to put your ringtone directly on your iPhone, just
plug your iPhone to your computer and check “Export to iPhone” (4). If
you just want to put it on your computer, click “Browse” on the right of
“Local Output Folder” to find a place to put it.

After you have done the 3 steps, just click “Generate” to make your
iPhone ringtone.

PS:
If you are a Mac user: here is Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone Maker for
Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ring...r-for-mac.html)

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...maker/mac.jpg]

Here I also recommend you Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html)
It includes Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html), Aiseesoft 'iPod
Movie Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html)
and Aiseesoft 'iPod to Computer Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html)

For Mac users: Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite-for-mac.html)

--
skyshastart
skyshastart's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11940

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old April 6th 09, 03:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
skyshastart[_3_]

Actually, I am not very good at iPod stuff and I always make a mess up
about my iTunes and iPod. But now it is very easy for me to do with my
iTunes and iPod, I can easily transfer data between my iPod nano and
iPhone, backup my iPod data in my computer and put songs and videos from
my computer to my iPod/iPhone without iTunes.

*So I found Aiseesoft 'iPod Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html)*

Old April 7th 09, 11:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
qingbright2[_11_]

Put DVD movies on your iPod is really nice thing, but you can not put it
directly from DVD to iPod. There are many

tools to do this for you. To me, Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod

Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) is the
best one. it is easy to use and fast with high quality.
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/scre...converter.jpg]

TRIM DVD CASUALLY
You could trim any segments you want to convert from DVD by accurately
setting start time and end time or just

drag the slider bar to the position where you want to stop the
trimming.

SETTING OUTPUT VIDEO AND AUDIO PARAMETERS
Detailed video and audio settings are provided by this DVD to iPod
Converter software for you to adjust, such as

“Resolution”, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, Sample Rate,
etc.

MERGE INTO ONE FILE
If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can check
the “Merge into one file” option. As

default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either
a title or a chapter).

CROP YOUR VIDEO
With Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter you can remove black edge of your
DVD movie and get any playing area of the

video by using its “Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode
to extrude your video slightly to

adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

CAPTURE YOUR FAVORITE IMAGE
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot”
option. Just click the “Snapshot” button

the image will be saved and you can click the “File” next to “Snapshot”
button to open your picture. You can

select the destination of the picture by clicking the “Preferences”
button. As default the captured image will

be saved at: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My
Documents\Aiseesoft Studio\Snapshot.

SUPPORT PREVIEW
You can preview the source video and edited video.

EASY-TO-USE
A few clicks are all you need to do to rip and copy DVD movies.
All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Fully support all popular video and audio formats.

FASTEST CONVERSION SPEED
Provide the fastest conversion speed (300%), completely support dual
core CPU.

IF YOU ARE A MAC USER:
I RECOMMEND YOU 'DVD TO IPOD FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-TO-IPOD...-FOR-MAC.HTML).

'iPod Video Converter'

qingbright2's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11949

Old April 8th 09, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_16_]

If you want to put videos that not buy from itunes to your iPod,
sometimes, it is really complicated to do that.

but now it is really easy to do that if you have this 'iPod Video
Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html).
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/scre...converter.jpg]

CONVERT ALMOST ANY VIDEO/AUDIO TO MP4/H.264
it could easily convert any video such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4,
M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI,

3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to iPod MP4, H.264 video formats with high
speed and excellent image/sound quality.

ALSO A PROFESSIONAL AUDIO CONVERTER
The fast iPod Movie Converter could easily convert any audio such as
MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A,

RA, RAM to iPod MP3, M4A, AAC to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files with high
speed and excellent sound quality.

EASY AND POWERFUL VIDEO AND AUDIO EFFECT EDITING FUNCTION (MERGE, TRIM,
CROP)
Aiseesoft iPod Movie Converter software offers powerful video and audio
effect editing functions such as merging

several videos, trimming any clip of video, cropping video size and so
forth.

EASY TO USE
Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole
process on real time.

kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

Old April 9th 09, 02:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
qingbright2[_17_]

Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod
and from iPod to iPod. i use 'iPod Transfer'

Old April 10th 09, 02:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
qingbright2[_22_]

Convert DVD to iPod on Mac i use Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod...-for-mac.html).
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/mac/...verter-sc.png]

RIP DVD TO IPOD VIDEO/AUDIO FOR MAC
Rip any DVD to iPod video MP4 and audio MP3 for Mac users and played
perfectly on iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPhone and
iPhone(3G).

TRIM DVD MOVIE TO PICK UP A SEGMENT
Set the exact start and end time and get a part of movie you like.

CROP THE VIDEO TO REMOVE BLACK EDGES
Drag the frame to choose your play region and remove black edges. You
can also select “Zoom Mode” according to your preference.

MERGE TITLES OR CHAPTERS TO ONE OUTPUT FILE
Choose “merge into one file” to merge two or more titles and chapters
into one file.

Old April 13th 09, 03:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
dailiang11[_5_]

nice,a good choicenice,a good choicenice,a good
choicenice,a good choicenice,a good choicenice,a

dailiang11's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11962

Old April 14th 09, 02:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
dailiang11[_12_]

nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks
nice guide thanks

Old April 15th 09, 02:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jamesalanzone[_4_]

nice ,this is a nice softwarenice ,this is a nice softwarenice ,this is
a nice softwarenice ,this is a nice softwarenice ,this is a nice

jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975