How to put video on your iPod?

Old May 15th 09, 03:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_37_]

Default How to put video on your iPod?

Practical video converters for MP3 player:
'*4Videosoft DVD to Creative Zen Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-cre...zen-suite.html)
'*4Videosoft DVD to Zune Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-zune-suite.html)
'* 4Videosoft DVD to iRiver Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iriver-suite.html)

--
greatexpect369
greatexpect369's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11987

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old May 16th 09, 02:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_11_]

Video converter brands are numerous on the media market. But the quality
and credit of 4videosoft is splendid. Hope people trust this brand and
support it.

--
onemoretime0909
onemoretime0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12052

Old May 20th 09, 02:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
danglingman55[_7_]

Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian is a fascinating movie.
Put it on your portable players like me. Wonderful!

danglingman55's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12082

Old May 21st 09, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
danglingman55[_15_]

It is said that there is a discount activity on '4Videosoft Video
Converter Tools, Best Video Converter, DVD Ripper, Video Converter for
Mac' (http://www.4videosoft.com). If you want dvd and video
converters,please pay more attention to it. I heard that some converters
will be completely free. Free for everyone who have such a chance to
know it. haha

Old May 22nd 09, 03:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_39_]

Share three nice phone video converter:

'* BlackBerry Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/blackberry...converter.html)

'* Google Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/google-video-converter.html)

'* Sony XPERIA Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/sony-xperi...converter.html)

Hope u can have a try

Old May 22nd 09, 08:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
[email protected]

For iPod users, sometimes they want to backup the music, video or
pictures on iPod to computer and to another iPod. This makes iPod
users headache for iTunes doesn't providing this feature at all.
Tipard Studio releases a program that can backup their files on iPod
to PC or transfer files to another iPod. Using http://tipard.com/ipod-transfer-pro.html
(Tipard iPod Transfer Pro) you would never worry about losing problem
of the files. This iPod Transfer Pro help you copy songs and video
from iPod to PC without losing anything. Tipard iPod Transfer pro
supports all the versions of iPod devices. So you can easily transfer
music and video from iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, iPod
Touch, iPhone to PC. You could easily share your iPod music with your
friends.

http://www.tipard.com/guide/follow/i...ansfer-pro.jpg

Key Features:

©~Backup files from iPod to computer
©~Import files from computer to iPod
©~Transfer files from iPod to iPod/iPhone
Old May 24th 09, 02:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_42_]

I find a useful article he
'* How to convert video for Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1?*'
(http://tinyurl.com/r4y3kh)

'* How to convert AVI, FLV video to QuickTime movie?*'
(http://tinyurl.com/qfqrgq)

'* How to convert video to BlackBerry?*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-con...lackberry.html)

Old May 25th 09, 01:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_48_]

New products are on sale:

'*4Videosoft DVD to Quicktime Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-quicktime-suite.html)

'* 4Videosoft DVD to Nokia Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-nokia-suite.html)

'* 4Videosoft DVD to Cell Phone Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-cell-phone-suite.html)

If you need it, have a try.

Old May 26th 09, 11:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
danglingman55[_18_]

Sony products collection:
' *4Videosoft Walkman Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/walkman-video-converter.html)
' *4Videosoft DVD to Walkman Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-walkman-converter.html)
'*4Videosoft DVD to PS3 Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ps3-converter.html)
Have a try, you will like it.

Old May 30th 09, 01:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_49_]

Do you want to know how to put dvd/videos on your portable players?
Now read this guide, you will get what you want:
Full DVD/Video Convert Guide
'Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Rip Copyright DVD and convert special
video' (http://www.4videosoft.com/full-dvd-v...ert-guide.html)