How to put video on your iPod?

Old June 22nd 09, 04:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_57_]

Default How to put video on your iPod?

At the end of this month, I want to show some new discoveries. It is
useful for apple fans, mainly for ipod and iphone users.
'* iPod Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html)
KEY FUNCTIONS
Convert all the popular video and audio formats for iPod
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter can convert all the regular formats to
MP4, MP4 AVC video and MP3, AAC, WAV audio for iPod.

Convert video to audio
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter can also extract audio from video and
convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV audio format.

Video Splitter
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter allows you to get any clips from your
video sources. You can get it by set the exact time or just drag the
slider bar.

Video Cropper
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter allows you to crop video and adjust the
output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.

Video Joiner
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for
you to enjoy successively.

Take Snapshot
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the
default folder automatically.

'* iPhone Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-video-converter.html)
4Videosoft iPhone Video Converter is the best iPhone movie converter to
convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4,
M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV to iPhone video MP4, MP4 AVC. It is also the great
iPhone music converter, so it can convert any audio formats like MP3,
MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV to iPhone MP3, AAC, WAV audio. It is also associated
with extracting audio from video and convert to audio MP3, AAC, WAV.

'* How to convert video to iPhone, iPhone 3G?*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-con...to-iphone.html)
'* How to put video on your iPod?*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-put...your-ipod.html)

--
greatexpect369
greatexpect369's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11987

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old July 19th 09, 04:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_182_]

A lot of people have comment on 4videosoft. They think it is a wonderful
tool. It has so many converters for almost all the the portable players,
such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry etc
If people have interest in it, google it on the website to have a try.

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

Old July 22nd 09, 01:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_186_]

I want to ask a question. Could you promote a discount sale? I need so
many tools on your website. How could I get a concessionary card from
4Videosoft? Please give me your reply ASAP.

Old July 23rd 09, 02:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
helloipod132[_30_]

helloipod132's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11948

Old July 24th 09, 02:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_39_]

Excellent tool for me. I had searched a lot of website and found nothing
useful for me. Today, I read your aticle by chance. I am so lucky to
find your tool is really practical. Thank your for your share.

--
onemoretime0909
onemoretime0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12052

Old July 25th 09, 02:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
pinkholiday99[_14_]

It is truely my ideal choice, and with its best quality and high
efficiency I think it is worth my trust. So far many of my friends also
have begun using it.

--
pinkholiday99
pinkholiday99's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11942

Old July 26th 09, 02:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_44_]

Thank you for your support. 4videosoft will offer more useful tools for
her users. Hope you can offer precise advice for her improverment.
If you have any question about 4videosoft, please contract with us.

Old July 28th 09, 02:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
helloipod132[_32_]

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is a wonderful movie for movie
fans to put it on their portable player. If you have a dvd or video of
this film, use 4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite, it can can convert DVD
to MP4, convert DVD movie to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3 etc with super fastest
DVD conversion speed. Also, It is easy to convert videos between MPG,
MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and extract audio from
these video.

Old July 29th 09, 01:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_63_]

Aftering changing so many products I only find this one not only has
high quality but also is economic. I am lucky with it!With this product
I finally solved my problem completely, so it is worth my trust and
appreciation.

Old August 1st 09, 01:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_68_]

I have tried several but only to find this product is quite convenient.
I specially appreciate its high working speed and quality. Finally I
could save a lot of time and enjoy my players.