How to put video on your iPod?

Old December 4th 09, 11:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_23_]

Default How to put video on your iPod?

I would like to introduce you these good converters. Hope they can help
you greatly
*'iPod Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html) can convert all
video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB,
WMV, ASF, etc to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod,
iPod touch, iPod nano, iPhone. So, it also acts as iPod touch video
converter, iPod nano Video Converter. This wonderful converter also
supports converting all the popular audio formats to iPod MP3, AAC, WAV,
M4A, AIFF.

*'M2TS Converter*' (http://www.4videosoft.com/m2ts-converter.html) can
convert MTS, TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD
H.264, HD RM and other SD(Standard-Definition) videos to what you need
video formats. You also have the ability to take out audio from M2TS,
TS, and other videos and audios.

*'HD Converter*' (http://www.4videosoft.com/hd-converter.html) can
convert HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPEG, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MP4,
QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM video, etc, and convert video to HD
video. This HD Video Converter adds the ability to convert among general
videos, like RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD,
TOD, and so on.

--
magicwolverine
magicwolverine's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11951

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old December 7th 09, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
partake06 partake06

i am using Moyea Video Converter which is powerful to convert among
almost video and audio formats without any loss.
and actually its high fast conversion speed and excellent output
quality made me excited at the first time i use it. later i found out
that its advanced audio and video synchnization is really valuable to
prevent any audio/video issues.
http://www.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/
Old December 9th 09, 10:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_24_]

Good News for You! *4Videosoft ' iPod Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html)* is now *FREE* for
you, you can go 4Videosoft Website www. 4videosoft.com to download it
and get you wonderful experience. As the best iPod Video Converter,
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter is a professional video to iPod
converter for you to convert all video like MPG, MPEG

MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4,
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano,
iPhone. So, it also acts as iPod touch video converter, iPod nano Video
Converter. This wonderful converter also supports converting all the
popular audio formats to iPod MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AIFF.

For Mac users, you can visit *4Videosoft ' iPod Video Converter for
Mac' (http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video...for-mac.html)*