How to put video on your iPod?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 09, 07:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
helloipod132

Default How to put video on your iPod?

The guide will show you how to put video on your iPod with iPod Video
Converter. This powerful iPod Converter software can assist you convert
MP4, MPG, MPEG, MOV, M4V, RM, WMV, ASF, MKV, 3GP, MOD, TOD, etc, even
the YouTube FLV video to your iPod video or audio supporting formats.
WHAT YOU NEED?
*OS: *Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista
SOFTWA[/b]4VIDEOSOFT' IPOD VIDEO CONVERTER'
(HTTP://WWW.4VIDEOSOFT.COM/IPOD-VIDEO-CONVERTER.HTML)
*HARDWA* 800MHZ INTEL OR AMD CPU, OR ABOVE; 512MB RAM OR MORE

*STEP1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL '4VIDEOSOFT IPOD VIDEO CONVERTER'
(HTTP://WWW.4VIDEOSOFT.COM/DOWNLOAD/I...-CONVERTER.EXE)
Download this software, when you finished the download process, run the
.exe file to install it.

STEP 2: ADD VIDEO AND SET THE OUTPUT FILES
Double click this iPod video converter, then you will see the following
screen.

[image:
http://www.4videosoft.com/images/gui...rter/main.jpg]

(1) ADD THE VIDEO FILES
Click the “Add File” button to add you want to convert.

(2) CHOOSE THE OUTPUT FORMAT
Choose the output format from the “Profile” Column, find what your iPod
supporting format or the other devices.The output format is powerful,
you can see from the following pictu

[image:
http://www.4videosoft.com/images/gui...r/profile.jpg]

(3) VIDEO AND AUDIO SETTINGS
Click “Settings” to open the settings window.

[image:
http://www.4videosoft.com/images/gui.../settings.jpg]

(4) DESTINATION
Click the “Browse”, you can put the converted file into what you want
disk, and in the “Open Folder”, you can find the file.

STEP 3: START CONVERSION.
Click the “Start” to convert video.

At last, connect your iPod with your computer, and send your converted
files to your iPod. Enjoy your favorite movie and music on the go!

[b]Note:* As for the YouTube video converting, you should download the
video from the YouTube first. There are a few ways to download it, I
list two here. You can use the free online FLV Converter, such as
'vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC /
iPod / PSP. It's free!' (http://vixy.net/).
The other one is to download with the Firefox. At last, add your
downloaded FLV file to 4Videosoft iPod Video Converter to convert, each
step is so simple.
-*This program also has the capacity to trim video, crop video, merge
several files into one, capture the picture etc, more wonderful
functions you can have a try.*-

--
helloipod132
helloipod132's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11948