iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 09, 08:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
qingbright2

Default iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer

Actually, I am not very good at iPod stuff and I always make a mess up
about my iTunes and iPod. But now it is very easy for me to do with my
iTunes and iPod, I can easily transfer data between my iPod nano and
iPhone, backup my iPod data in my computer and put songs and videos from
my computer to my iPod/iPhone without iTunes.

SO I FOUND AISEESOFT 'IPOD TRANSFER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPOD-TRANSFER.HTML)

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...sfer/main.jpg]

Now I will share with you this fantastic iPod assistant.

PART 1: HOW TO TRANSFER SONGS AND VIDEOS AND OTHER DATA BETWEEN TWO
DIFFERENT IPOD/IPHONE.

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL 'AISEESOFT IPOD TRANSFER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DOWNLOADS/IPOD-TRANSFER.EXE)

STEP 2: CONNECT IPOD.
Connect your two iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

STEP 3: FIND YOUR DATA.
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files. Pick the files
that you need to transfer.

STEP 4: TRANSFER DATA
Just click “iPod to iPod” button and it will show you the folder of
another iPod that you want to transfer to. Click OK. The transfer can be
finished automatically.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...d-to-ipod.jpg]

PART 2: HOW TO BACKUP IPOD DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER.

STEP 1: CONNECT YOUR IPOD.
Run the software, and connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB
cable. After done, the iPod/iPhone icon and its library and playlists
will appear in the Device list.

STEP 2: FIND YOUR FILES
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then check
the file(s) you want to export in the file list.

STEP 3: BACKUP FILES
Click “iPod to computer” button to select the destination of the
exporting files and start exporting files.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...-computer.jpg]

PART 3: HOW TO TRANSFER SONGS AND VIDEOS FROM COMPUTER TO IPOD WITHOUT
ITUNES.

STEP 1: CONNECT IPOD.
Connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

STEP 2: FIND DATA
Click “computer to iPod” button to seek the files or folders that you
want to import to iPod and click OK. The process of importing will be
finished instantly.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...r-to-ipod.jpg]

--