Old March 15th 07, 10:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Mick

Default Unable to save files on memory stick - keep getting Error 0x800700

I have not tried USB memory stick in Vista yet. But, in XP, I used to select
what I wanted to save, right-click on it, go down the menu to "send to", then
select the drive letter of your memory stick on the sub menu, and left-click
on that.
Mick

"Bootsja" wrote:

I am using a brand new Sony Microvault 1GB memory stick USB with windows
vista. I am unable to save any file on it either using save, Save as or just
dragging it over, except .jpg. So word Escel etc. I cannot save. I get Error
0x80070052

Is there a simple solution I can't see?

Thanks