Old March 15th 07, 12:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Steve Urbach

Default Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller [

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 05:48:10 -0700, Tiiazllm
wrote:

@Steve
Medley v1.2.0.5 works for me perfectly on both Vista 32-bit & 64-bit.
Setup/Load/Configuration & Monitoring are all working 100%. (if I could post
a screencap I would!) My Vista's are always clean installs. The last version
released is downloadable from
http://www.siliconimage.com/docs/SiI...iICfg-1205.zip

For those not familiar with Medley, you don't need it by default - it just
provides some feedback and SMART monitoring ability - which is built into
Vista performance/reliability monitor now. Vista now also defaults to the
fastest UDMA mode for the controller - so you don't need it for maximum
performance.

I will give it a try.. Thanks.