Vista Banter

-   -   Event 19, Corrected Machine Check (http://www.vistabanter.com/160434-event-19-corrected-machine-check.html)

Xenon April 19th 09 08:52 PM

Event 19, Corrected Machine Check

I have the Corrected Machine Check Warning logged in the Eventviewer. What
does the warning mean? I also have numerous disk errors popping up in the
Eventviewer, logged as "Event 7, The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad
block". Chkdsk /r finds bad sectors, but new errors keep popping up in the
eventviewer afterwards. Could these errors be related? I am inclined to think
it's a motherboard disk controller problem, as a prior hard drive had same
issues.