How to change iPhone Ringtone

Old June 12th 09, 03:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_25_]

Default How to change iPhone Ringtone

A lot of people have phones. They know how to use it as a communicative
tools, but know nothing about its entertainment function. Now, I will
share you a way to enjoy videos on it.
How do you send video (including YouTube video) to Cell Phone?
'How do you send video to cell phone with 4Videosoft Cell Phone Video
Converter?'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-do-you...ell-phone.html)
For all the phones:
LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Pocket PC, Sony XPeria, BlackBerry,
Google Phone etc.
Have a see. It will be a nice try.

--
onemoretime0909
onemoretime0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12052

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old June 14th 09, 04:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_31_]

Slumdog Millionaire is a wonderful film.
If you want put the video on your player, you can use a tool called
'4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html)
Key function:
* Convert between all the popular video and audio formats
* Extract audio from video and convert to any audio formats
* Comprehensive editing functions: Trim, Crop, Join, Take Snapshot
* Support all the popular portable players

Old June 15th 09, 11:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_166_]

Most popular video tools for people to discuss and sha

[image: http://www.4videosoft.com/images/box...ter-suite.jpg]
'*DVD Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html)
* Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, MP3, WMA etc
* Convert video files between MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM,
RMVB, WMV, etc
*Additional powerful editing functions to optimize your DVD movie and
videos

[image: http://www.4videosoft.com/images/box...pod-suite.jpg]
'* iPod Converter*' (http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html)
* Put DVD to iPod MP4
* Convert all the video formats to iPod MP4
* All-round editing functions

[image: http://www.4videosoft.com/images/box...one-suite.jpg]
'*iPhone Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html)
* Rip DVD to iPhone
* Convert all the video formats to iPhone
* All-round editing functionsMerge, trim, crop – multifunctional
editing functions

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

Old June 16th 09, 11:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_30_]

Have you ever wanted to watch movie on portable player which is in your
pocket? Have you admired some body who can make videos himself? If so, I
share my experience wiht you to show you how to make videos for your
player, such as ipod, iphone, psp, zune, zen, walkman...
This guide will solve all your queries.
'How to convert video files with 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-con...deo-files.html)

--
iloveipod0909
iloveipod0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12007

Old June 17th 09, 12:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_32_]

Practical tools, thank you for your share. I had used it on my ipod, it
works well and it also converts videos for my family.
Support 4videosoft

Old June 18th 09, 12:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_35_]

Recommend two useful articles he
How to put video on your
iPod?-----http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-put-video-on-your-ipod.html
How to convert video to iPhone, iPhone
3G?---http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-convert-video-to-iphone.html

Old June 19th 09, 12:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_40_]

Share two discount products:
'* DVD to iPod*' (http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-suite.html)
'* DVD to iPhone*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html)
Have a try. It is really a useful suite.
It is safe and fast, I had tried it.
Sometimes, you will come across the thing you need eagerly.

Old June 22nd 09, 04:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
greatexpect369[_58_]

At the end of this month, I want to show some new discoveries. It is
useful for apple fans, mainly for ipod and iphone users.
'* iPod Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html)
KEY FUNCTIONS
Convert all the popular video and audio formats for iPod
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter can convert all the regular formats to
MP4, MP4 AVC video and MP3, AAC, WAV audio for iPod.

Convert video to audio
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter can also extract audio from video and
convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV audio format.

Video Splitter
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter allows you to get any clips from your
video sources. You can get it by set the exact time or just drag the
slider bar.

Video Cropper
4Videosoft iPod Video Converter allows you to crop video and adjust the
output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.

Video Joiner
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for
you to enjoy successively.

Take Snapshot
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the
default folder automatically.

'* iPhone Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-video-converter.html)
4Videosoft iPhone Video Converter is the best iPhone movie converter to
convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4,
M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV to iPhone video MP4, MP4 AVC. It is also the great
iPhone music converter, so it can convert any audio formats like MP3,
MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV to iPhone MP3, AAC, WAV audio. It is also associated
with extracting audio from video and convert to audio MP3, AAC, WAV.

'* How to convert video to iPhone, iPhone 3G?*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-con...to-iphone.html)
'* How to put video on your iPod?*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-put...your-ipod.html)

--
greatexpect369
greatexpect369's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11987

Old June 22nd 09, 10:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
beetes

4Videosoft Sansa Video Converter is the professional video converter for
Sansa players. It can convert all the video and audio formats to MPEG4,
WMV, H.264, MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV video and audio formats that are all
accepted by all the Sansa devices including Sansa Fuze, Sansa Clip,
Sansa View, Sansa slotMusic Player.

--
beetes

'lingerie' (http://www.lingeriebrasandthongs.com)
'Buy WoW Gold'
(http://mymmoshop.com/buy/world-of-wa...gold/index.php)
beetes's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12220

Old July 1st 09, 02:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
helloipod132[_28_]

I had heard a lot of people had used 4videosoft. They think it is a nice
brand. They offer wonderful products and good service.
Maybe this is a piece of useful information.

--
helloipod132
helloipod132's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11948