Vista Banter

-   -   livecamvx6000 (http://www.vistabanter.com/160702-livecamvx6000.html)

nelson diaz April 23rd 09 01:14 AM

livecamvx6000

My computer tells me that have problems with the camara each you see that me
I light it indicates that I have to bring up to date the drives do not
himself that have that do!!

Chuck[_2_] April 26th 09 05:37 AM

livecamvx6000

Babble Fish didn't do so well on this one!
You have problems with a camera you named "livecamvx6000"
It may also be the same as "Life Cam VX6000"
Your camera drivers are not current? Try
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ifeCam2.04.exe