Vista Banter

-   -   Drive permissions (http://www.vistabanter.com/160853-drive-permissions.html)

mb40sr April 24th 09 02:00 PM

Drive permissions

I'm trying to change permissions for a pocket media drive (HP), which is
considered a internal hard drive, and I'm a little confused about how to do
it. What I'm trying to do is mapp the drive so that my other computer can use
it to back up to. Everytime I try to change the permissions i get this error
telling me access is denied. I am using Vista (64). Two of the 4 PC's are
using XP. Can someone help me figure this out??