Vista Banter

-   -   Can't direct output to headset (http://www.vistabanter.com/160970-cant-direct-output-headset.html)

zaveloff April 26th 09 02:52 PM

Can't direct output to headset

I am running Vista Business. I installed a Bluetooth adapter and paired a
headset with the computer (a Dell Inspiron 530). The Headset shows in my
audio devices as being connected and the mic input works. It shows in
Playback Devices and if I right click on the headset icon and click on Test,
I hear a tone but I can't figure out how to toggle the audio output between
my speakers and the headset. Can someone help?