Vista Banter

-   -   Universal serial bus controller problem (http://www.vistabanter.com/160971-universal-serial-bus-controller-problem.html)

Mohamed[_2_] April 26th 09 03:34 PM

Universal serial bus controller problem

Could you please help me ?
every time I go to the device manager I find a small gray circle with a
(+) sign in its centre infront of the USB mass storage device and when I
tried to see its property I have found that it is disabled with an error code
number 22 that was resistant to be enabled .
please help me .
--
Dr Mokhaz

lwefers April 28th 09 11:05 PM

Universal serial bus controller problem

you should try to uninstall the hardware device and reinstall it again.
But pay very close attention as to what brand and model it is.

--
lwefers
lwefers's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/85894.htm

http://forums.techarena.in