Vista Banter

-   -   Blue Screen Error 0x0000007E (http://www.vistabanter.com/161090-blue-screen-error-0x0000007e.html)

randres April 28th 09 05:21 AM

Blue Screen Error 0x0000007E

Hi, every time I shut down, restart, hibernate, or sleep my computer
with the switch on the side of my computer that controls wireless and
bluetooth on, there is a blue screen that shows up.

The error is as follows:

0x0000007E (0xc0000005, 0x8E9069B5, 0xAS114B68, 0xA5114864

usbhub.sys - address 8E9069B5 base at 8E8E9000, Date Stamp 47919064

I have tried disabling everything that has to do with the bluetooth or
the wireless card to no avail.

If anybody can help me with fixing this problem, it would be greatly
appreciated.

--
randres

Peter Foldes April 28th 09 11:40 AM

Blue Screen Error 0x0000007E

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=929734&sd=RMVP
0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There
are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility,
a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event
Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.
--
Peter